The Newtyne Academy is an integrated consultancy and training programme designed to provide you with a skilled pool of accredited graduates, immediately able to add value to your business.
How will this help you?
The Newtyne Academy approach will provide you with the confidence and security of obtaining employees with the right skills whilst simultaneously being able to plan for the future. At Newtyne, we mitigate any risks and take away the pain associated with finding skilled resources of the calibre required.
- Results Graduates of the Newtyne Academy are immediately productive resources, adding value to your team.
- Skills Graduates are fully trained and sufficiently skilled to sit SAS Base Certification accreditation.
- Contribution Graduates are able to provide an accelerated contribution to the business throughout the year of placement.
- Planning This also enables flexibility in managing your resources.
How does the Academy work?
At Newtyne, we seek out highly numerate graduates, or those with similar skills and who are seeking a career change. We then provide these individuals with an intensive learning course, enabling them to obtain the SAS Certified Base Programmer qualification.
The graduate selection process includes a comprehensive screening process (with credit checks and disclosure), an assessment day and panel interview with reviews.
Training includes the following:
- Foundations - The Language of SAS and Data Step Techniques - The Language of SAS courses to achieve the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9 accreditation
- Writing robust code with Macros
- How and when to use PROC SQL
- Visual representation of the data via Reporting Techniques
- Supporting Project workshops, exercises and examples.
Once training is complete, graduates are deployed to your site for a fixed term, typically for one year. At the end of the engagement, you have a free, no obligation option to transfer the Newtyne Academy graduate to your permanent headcount.
If you would like to find out more about how the Newtyne Academy could benefit your business, please contact us.